Our NEW NORMAL Sanitation- and Hygienic Concept
There is no returning to normal after COVID-19, but there is a path forward. RED ROCK VILLA & SPA is readying for travellers with new measures aimed at minimizing risks of COVID-19 transmission.
You and your family are our first priority! We have taken necessary steps to ensure saftey measures and procedures are in place to address all issues surrounding the terrible crisis we are facing.
Let us do the cleaning, you come and enjoy the villa and the islands almost deserted beaches!
For your information, we would like to give you some details:
Virgin Gorda, an island, which is part of the British Virgin Islands, didn’t have any confirmed COVID-19 infections so far (status of May 24,2020).
Due to the given situation, there is limited ports of entry into the British Virgin Islands, which for visitors is The Terrence B.Lettsome International Airport (EIS) on the neighboring island of Tortola/Beef Island. For your convenicence we’ll arrange a complimentary private boat charter transfer to Virgin Gorda, which is a 20 minutes, very scenic boat ride. On arrival on Virgin Gorda, a complimentary limousine transfer takes you to the villa (10 minutes).
RED ROCK VILLA & SPA is a safe haven on Virgin Gorda. It is located in a secluded residental area, at the end of a dead-end street; the villa is gated – nobody will enter the villa without your notice or permission.
Personal interactions with the villa’s staff can as per your request be limited to a necessary minimum. Villa housekeeping and maintenance will be adjusted to your daily and hourly needs for service and privacy.
Our grocery-shopping-service, restaurant-delivery service, private chef services and in-villa-spa services can minimize unwanted contact and interactions.
RED ROCK VILLA & SPA has implemented a series of protocolls for the safety and health of guests during their stay at the villa. We ensure that the villa’s mainhouse, all bedrooms, the pool, the spa-suite & jacuzzi will be cleaned and sanitized by the staff. Face masks and disinfecting kits will be provided to guests at each bedroom. Daily temperature checks for members of staff, who will be wearing masks and gloves during their service hours at the villa.
While we always had regular highest hygienic cleaning standards in place, we tightened our sanitation measurements by a new 3 days minimum gap between rentals to ensure a general cleaning and detailled sanitation of the entire villa, i.e.
- Dish wash sanitation of all dishes, drinking glasses, flatware, cutlery
- Disinfection floor mob and all surfaces
- Disinfection wash of all soft fabrics, including cushions, bedspreads, curtains
- Disinfection wash of all hypo-allergenic bed pillows
- Disinfection of all light-switches, door knobs, furniture handles, remote controls, controls and cords for plug-in appliances and electronics (coffe maker, toaster, television, air con remotes, hair dryer)
- Disinfection of all handrails, stair railings, outdoor porch railings, window pulls and handles
- Disinfection of air con-units and ceiling fans
- Disinfection of clothes hangers, bathroom amenities, faucets
- Disinfection of indoor trash bins (inside and outside)
During our guests stay, our staffs‘ focus is on:
- Daily wash of bedlinen
- Daily wash of bath towels, pool- and beach towels
- Disinfection of all surfaces
Our sanitation supplies:
- „SCHUELKE Perform“, an oxygen-based, hospital-grade disinfection surface cleaner, manufactured in Germany
- Microfiber cleaning rags, washed daily
Our staff will undergo daily temperature checks, their protection supplies are:
- Surgical FFP2 masks
- Hand sanitizers
- Sanitation handsoap
Our guest personal protection supplies, provided in each bedroom:
- Surgical masks
- Disinfection Spray
- Disinfection wipes
The villa’s management is monitoring all Government Health Operations Centre‘s guidance and safety instructions closely.